It's Great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try GABA based on a recommendation. I was told how well it worked for stress and anxiety. I even did the research online before ordering it. Long story short, it works! I have been in a good mood and feeling great ever since i started taking GABA.

GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was rather skeptical that GABA could help, but it really does. My mind is no longer racing at bedtime & I can fall asleep and waken refreshed. My muscle spasms also seem to have lessened too. I will buy this ex product again recommend to friends.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tested to see if this actually works by taking it in the morning instead of at night. It definitely works. I'm also taking taurine which has the same affect, but the GABA makes my dreams good. I also take 5 htp. When I take5 htp alone without the GABA, I have not so good dreams...not quite nightmares, but not so good.

GABA GABA Hey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

GABA works wonders if you take it at the right times and the correct dosage. Take extra when you feel more stressed than normal. Take some GABA and listen to some relaxing music. Email me for dosage recommendations.

Works well with glycine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

2 caps are too much but one is just about right for me. When I took two I felt very foggy in the morning but works as I read when combined with glycine.

control chemical depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gaba helps alive chemical depression if 750mg is taken at least three times a day.

Great for Bipolar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a stay at home mom of 2 under 2. I take this with 500 mg L-tryptophan at night before bed. The racing thoughts, sleepless nights, anger, frustration and anxiety are a thing of the past for me :) I can't believe it's taken me 32 years to figure out what works and it's NOT prescription medication!!! Best part, no side effects :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieves anxiety faster than theanine.

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, especially a great sleeping aid when combined with melatonin! Recommended.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now's Gaba just helped me through a very stressful time without any side-effects at all. I just ordered some more. I know I will never be willingly without it. Delivery to my small, somewhat remote pueblo in México was fast (one week) and efficient, as usual. I have had very good results with the shipping to here.