calming. works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this when I get home from work to unwind. I take it on an empty stomach. It is one of the very few supplements that I know work because it's effects are definitely feelable after about 30 minutes. It calms and relaxes me without feeling foggy or tired. It's great. They say it reduces (social) anxiety and cravings for alcohol, so that's nice too.

Certainly feel it on my tongue

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these, better on an empty stomach,when I feel anxious about life in general. A numb, tingly feeling is felt on the tip of my tongue an hour later and I can feel my muscles relaxed. However, because the muscles are relaxed, exertions such as exercises are affected. So, if you need to exercise a little like I do, make sure you don't plan on exercising at the same time you take these.

Gaba - for nerves and better sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for those of us that work alot and have job stress. This will help with nerves and help you sleep better and deeper.

Life Changes Moment Or Just Give It Go.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very big deffrints happened to my mood after talking this pills a fewer days ago and im so full of life and happens and its tuching my family, and....my kids so happy, i can talk all day and do so much work,i can do everything and never hoping better feeling,i think it's extremely good for people suffering from drugs effect on there brin.... love it and I will use it forever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product and easy to take.

Mrs. P. Hineman

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like all NOW products, because of high quality and lower price. GABA helps me to feel more stable.

This product helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Gaba i have found that my sleep is much deeper therefore i am not constantly waking at the slightest noise

Great sleep aid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking GaBa for a couple of months. It helps with sleeping, especially when it is taken together with tryptophan.

Slept More Deeply

Posted by mitzi-c on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking one a night before sleep and once in the morning, but didn't feel much of a difference. So I decided that I should finish this bottle up quickly by taking two at night. It ended up keeping me on deeper sleep for longer hours (I know because I didn't wake up to pee). But if taken too near my desired waking hour, I feel too sedated to wake up properly. So I will take two before sleep but adjust the timing accordingly to help myself wake up more refreshed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase