Mental clarity and confidence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with this product. Since I started using this product, about 2 weeks ago, I have continued to notice a hightened level of mental clarity which provides me an increased level of confidence.

Martin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helped me sleep through the night without waking.

GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For me this works as a sleeping aid. It calms down a stressed mind, but makes me sleepy too. So I use it only before bed.

good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....

Now Foods GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doing the job well

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product but only really works for me on an empty stomach

muito bom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Goooood, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

1 2