I Love Using This Product!! It Is the Best One on the Market!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been a stevia lover for 7 years now! I have used both liquid and powder versions of stevia from various brands over the years, but have found that Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite is the best one ever as it tastes the best (not bitter) and it stays fresh after opening and NOT go rancid like liquid brands I have tried in the past. I have been using for Now Foods, Stevia Glycerite almost daily in coffee or tea for the past 5 and a half months now and my bottle is still half full with stevia. A little of this product goes a very long way. Also, when using this product in my coffee or tea, I can't tell the difference in taste between this brand of stevia and sugar!

No aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I have ever found without an aftertaste. I can't stand any diet foods or drinks because of the aftertaste. The price is the best I have ever found anywhere. I recommend this product with no reserves. Dianne

Best stevia in liquid form!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in coffee, in ice creams, pretty much everywhere. It is great there is no alcohol in it. The bottle is really big and I use a small amount, because stevia is so sweet, so it lasts for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I use this everyday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is great in coffee or tea or on your cereal. It has a very pleasant taste, and I recommend it highly.

Changed My Mind About Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Indispensible. I never thought I would switch from Splenda but was hoping to find something because chemicals are chemicals. Tried this one because it was by far the best price and was really, really surprised at how good it was. As much as I like it, I use it only in drinks like ice tea and lemonade. I still prefer Splenda for sweetening foods like cereal or a combo of the Now Stevia and Splenda.

Sugar Avoidance Strategy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sugar is poison when regularly consumed. I'd rather avoid it and live. So, this is my latest tool. This liquid variety is probably the best for use in drinks, but works for anything else, too. It has a mildly bitter taste straight out of the bottle, but I don't taste it when combined with food.

Not bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands of stevia and thought them bitter. This is the best one out there.

Great for Ice Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Now Stevia tablets in my coffee, but have had to leave the last sip because of the residue from the tablets. No longer a problem with the Stevia Glycerite! It will be perfect in ice tea as well because it will not need to dissolve!

Great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

At the health food store, I was paying $18 for a 4-oz. bottle, which didn't taste nearly as concentrated as this product. It's a little thicker than some other brands, but overall an excellent value.

this has changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I carry a small bottle of this with me everywhere I go and keep refilling it from this big 8 oz. bottle that I can't find anywhere else but from iherb and at this price it's amazing. I pay a fraction of what I would pay for a small bottle in the health food store. The first time I put it in my iced tea at a restaurant, I thought they had brought me tea that was already sweetened, that's how natural it tasted. I even use it for baking. It's incredible!