Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please make the parcel a little less, because at inside the items have a quite big space.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

The good cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my integrative doctor as a daily supplement for brain health etc... for myself and my daughter who has high functioning ASD. It tastes good and my daughter is extremely picky with textures and tastes. She likes strawberry flavour better, but she will also put up with the orange. Apparently it is a 'clean' cod liver oil and does not have any other nasties in it.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with the pleasant taste of this product and there's no after taste.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best fish oil - the only one I know of that is independently tested for mercury. Has a great taste, without being overly fishy.

Best Cod Liver Oil that even my 3 year old loves

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and have always loved it. I had switched to another cod liver oil but my toddler refused to take the fermented brand. We've gone back to this brand and she has daily and looks forward to it.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 8 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion Nordic Naturals are the best. This has a very pleasant taste, a little oily but I don't mind that at all. So clear and pure. Great product.