Hemp Seeds Raw Shelled

Posted by KiMaLi on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hemp seeds can be used in baking, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk, prepared as a tea or just eaten raw as a healthy snack. It is a multi-use item. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Please check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings!

Clean Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very clean source for hemp seeds, other brands I have used have had a lot of shell pieces left in and they are very sharp. I appreciate that Nutiva takes extra care to clean their seeds.

Keeps me full

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

It don't taste the greatest but it keeps me full which is nice... I am ALWAYS hungry so for something to keep me full for awhile while at work is nice:)

Hemp seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product! Mild, nytty taste. Good in my homemade muesli-bars, and good in the morning smoothie too.

Always good products

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order a lot of Navitas Naturals' products. I've never been disappointed with their products. And... iHerb.com is really an outstanding on-line vendor. Even to my APO box address, shipping is always fast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never had hemp seeds before - these give a tasty crunch to my salads. For money off use RUT 46 76 without spaces.

Great taste

Posted by MarjorieS on November 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, perfect in yoghurts or porridge for breakfast.

Perfect hemp seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love them! Put them in my smoothies and salads. Comes in a resealable bag. Can't complain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, use it over my yoghurt and in my oatmeal, but it+s loaded with calories, so watch out!

Oh yeah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these hemp seeds,the taste and smell is very pure and natural- and chock full of omega 3,and antioxidants. I'm hooked! And on my third or fourth order ;O)