price too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since shipping has been reduced, your prices have risen. This product is $4 cheaper in the retail store. Otherwise, a quality goji powder for shakes.

great and tasteful

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love when I take this goji powder because it is delicious in my smoothies and I think it's less expensive than putting normal goji's in it. I also think that my immunity is now greater.

Navittas Goji Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Rich in antioxidants.

Goji powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder is super finely milled! It blends immediately and effortlessly into smoothies or anything you'd want to mix it with. The powder has a bright, natural orange color. You could probably get away with making this a food decoration topper. Great product. I will order it again for sure!

taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it. It is so much easier than the berries.

Good product and excellent shipping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Actual health benefits yet to be realised.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

This organic goji powder is easy to take...simply mix in a smoothie, yogurt, cereal...etc. It tastes great and is high in antioxidants. Tastes great, too!

Goji Powder

Posted by realmsofwellness on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, good color. Iherb has made it possible for me to continue my nutrition program with affordable product pricing, affordable shipping, quick response, and prompt delivery. Thank you iherb. Everything I have ordered to date has been incredible. I recommend iherb to everyone due to the huge variety, great customer service, affordable shipping (even to Hawaii), and the availablity of product we can not get here.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easier than full berries and adds sweetness to smoothies

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clumps a little, but I'll order again.

1 2 3