Good substitute for baking, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

...not very good as substitute for sweetener to coffee and teas. It significantly changes the taste of the hot beverage. I'll have to look for another natural sugar substitute for my drinks :(

OK but not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand has a strange taste that I do not like, ordered other brands here at iherb and they are much better.

Very tasty but it arrived open

Posted by SoleVeg on October 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste, but less than half of it was still in the bag when it arrived, as it was open and had spilled inside the box and made a mess when I opened the package. Maybe iHerb should consider shipping this item in bubble wrapping and in larger boxes where it isn't being squished by the other products.

Not as sweet as it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sugar claims to be as sweet as regular sugar, but this wasn't true, at least not for my tastebuds. But hey, I don't always need things to be sweet either, so it's all in all a good product. And it was nothing wrong with the product, so I can recommend it if you're looking for a healthier sugar replacement that isn't too sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

pero no endulza casi nada

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

super good, even better than brown sugar.

Not so sure about the taste

Posted by Caveman on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product in theory, but the taste was like caramellized sugar, I was left to wonder did they dry it in high temperature... I'll look for an alternative, but might buy this again.

Not yt

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this for my baking instead of white sugar.

Good sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would order again, works well in my recipes,taste is pleasant