Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

Warning ! You will get horrible Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a raw vegan and survive on smoothies, salads and at least 4 liters distilled water daily.I have regular bowel movement twice daily. As soon as I added this Acai powder to my morning smoothie I had hard time passing rock like stools which scratched my anus and this continued it I figured out it was Acai. I had to start using ACV enema to save myself and still it didn't help much. As soon I stopped Acai thing are back to normal and nether end is recovering after using some medicated ointments. I have heard people reporting the opposite but most of them are using the juice.

No taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Acai clumps together and taste yucky! It's expensive and doesn't worth the money! Don't buy!

Badly packaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although this item was sealed when it arrived, the pull tag at the back desroyed the plastic lock seal, so now it cannot be closed properly again making it more difficult to store properly.