My girls' favorite probiotics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried several brands for the girls(5&7) and it's their favorite especially they prefer the cherry flavored than the orange one. The little one used to have some hard stool issue but it cleared up after she started to take it for a while. Also both of girls haven't had any tummy bug issue since them. They were the few of the kids didn't suffer even when certain tummy virus was spreading in their school this year.

Glad I bought them

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids were falling sick quite frequently and I read somewhere probiotics helps the immune system. A friend told me about iherb and I looked up kids probiotics and this one stood out with so many good reviews. I bought the cherry flavour and my kids LOVES them! Even my special needs daughter who hates sweets actually gave me a thumbs up on her first taste. I have been buying consistently and my kids don actually give me any problems with taking this. It tastes good and my kids have way less frequent bout of illnesses now since they started! Keep it up!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought two bottles for my six year old grandson, who always seemed to be sick. He hasn't been sick even one day since taking them. Will continue to purchase these for him. He loves the taste also. He is a picky eater and was not gaining weight like he should. Now he eats good and is putting on the weight he needs. Iherb has the best price that I have found. His parents store these in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. All I can say is they work great and my grandson says they taste really good.

I Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids daily. I have noticed a difference in my daughter. She used to complain of stomach aches very regularly. Now it's quite rare. We're going to keep using these.

Great Product that really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my family members suffers with recurring yeast infections. This product is the only one, we've found, to get rid of it in less time & without medication! We love it. We have used this product for almost 2 years!

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!!! Very yummy for my little son. Hope it will be very good for his little tummy.

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty! My little daughter is climbing the shelfs to reach them :)

Kids love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love taking this! Price is reasonable and they don't mind taking it because it tastes good.

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this and he is a picky eater.

A great probiotic for littlies

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This a great chewable probiotic for kids. Its a good size, my son obviously likes the flavour, and I was actually pleased to see that he experienced a bit of a reaction to taking them for the first couple of days (he kept filling his nappies). I had already worked out that he must have an imbalance in his gut flora due to me being imbalanced myself during pregnancy, him then being born premature, delivered via c-section, problems with feeding, needing to be put on a hydrolysed formula cos he couldn't tolerate my breast milk, already being put on a few courses of antibiotics by doctors over the last couple of years, being constantly sick and having food intolerances. This one is much better than Radiance's kid's chewable (same parent company), and my son's health/immune system is much stronger this year than it has been since he was born.