Wards off daycare bugs

Posted by MrsTurnip on October 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Posted by Zuleika83 on October 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

Posted by JoyceKhor on June 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a difference in my son's immunity. My 2 yo goes to childcare so he gets sick very often. Since taking this, I've noticed he is sick less, or if he is, the length and severity of his cold is less. An added bonus, and I don't know why, but since taking this his bowel movements have become a lot more regular and soft! He tends to get constipated often but since taking this, he goes every day. Highly recommended

This works for my children.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my 2 yr. old, 4 yr old and 6 year old. It seemed to dry up there colds, and not make them have much of a cold when one was going around. Plus they love it, and I think its pretty good! Also, I like the 8 oz bottles they now offer, and it is also all natural and not unnatural preservatives!!!!!!!!! This is CHEAPER than Sambucol!!!!!!!!!

Excellent products!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 1.5 years old son who took this and seldom get sick, or dont need to take medicine or less severe if get flu/cold.

love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

Very pleasant product to compact cold flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my grandchildren a lot especially during winter time in evading cold flu as it builds up their immunity. It is very pleasant to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Between the Sambucols Nature way and Sambucol, Black Elderyberry, For Kids Syrup, Berry Flavor, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml), this taste like medicine. My kids prefer Sambucol, Black Elderyberry, For Kids Syrup, Berry Flavor, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml)

Always good to have in the house

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this with my daughter and it has worked great. You must use at first sign of illness or continual use as directed. I always have it in the house.