My best supplement for Interstitial Cystitis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Nature's Way Gotu Kola capsules - 3 capsules, 3 times a day, to help with Interstitial Cystitis symptoms. I also take 2 capsules of Quercetin with Bromelain 2 to 3 times a day, but I think the Gotu Kola helps more than anything else, at least for me. Usually I get significant improvement in a matter of days, if I'm very consistent about taking them, as well as resting, avoiding stress, avoiding acidic foods and drinks, caffeine, black pepper, alcohol, and tight pants! I love iHerb. Great prices on products, low or free shipping costs and very fast delivery.

it really does make you smarter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

i swear i feel smarter from long term use of this herb, my daughter takes it to help when doing homework or before exams

very reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this gotu kola many times when I feel difficult to memorize or when I look for my words (I'm a teacher). It always has given good results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I take it with my night time supplements, I can remember my dreams.

It really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was prompted to write a review for this product, normally I don't do it but I thought maybe this can help someone. I have been taking Gotu kola for more than a year and really changed my life. I have depression and like many people i didn't want to take the antidepressants, they have too many side effects and most of the times they don't cure depression but only help you to manage it if even that. Gotu Kola really helped me to face life and recover the joy i had lost. It's true to feel better you have to change your diet, eat more vegetables, more fruit, avoid coffee and other stimulant drinks, avoid processed sugars and walk at least 2 times a week where you can get some oxygen. Some other vitamins helped me also, like complex B and vitamic C. If this can help and give you the determination to fight depression it will be good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for the skin and you can see the difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Studies have shown that this herb increases your skin regeneration rate.

I take constant

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

great price for labor and a large number of dosage capsules. I picked up for a comprehensive treatment of prostatitis, and varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb is definitely helping with me healing a skin issue, I took about 4 weeks to start making a difference but I've stuck with it and now at 8 weeks it's almost gone!

The clouds have gone

Posted by cjpainter on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mind is definitely feeling a lot clearer after a few weeks. It has not been so for the last 10 years since being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Have heard that Bioperine boosts Serotonin levels, so I'm ordering that as well