Posted by Kusanagi1 on November 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

For my teenager son...perfect and natural with a good price. Go for it

Decent Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Decent priced single tablet multi-vit. It is slightly cheaper than the usual 3 capsules one i took from nature's way. However, this one gives me yellow urine which i assume it is my system getting rid of the excess vits. But it is simple, i just take one a day in the morning with breakfast and get it done with. Tablet is quite big which is usual. I haven't had a break from taking vits so is unable to know if this change to this vit works as my previous vit was the 3 capsule non-men alive vits. I combine it with super thisilyn, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Energy wise, i have plenty as my work isn't hectic or physically demanding, i haven't gotten sick for a long time either. Thank you.

No difference

Posted by puspathangavelu on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has been 4 weeks since my husband started taking - but he doesn't really feel any difference.

Great but,

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamins is great. But, it changed the color of my urine.

Once Daily, Men's Ultra Potency Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Išgėrus ant tuščio skranžio pykina, tai stengėsi vyras gerti pavalgius, negaliu pasakyti ar yra koks poveikis del energijos, nepajuto.

UPS charged me many times the price of the one bottle product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 1 Alive-60-Tablets and i pick for shipping UPS. UPS in Canada send me date/time to be home for delivery which i missed then send me a 2nd letter and from $ 17 Canadian now up to $45 Canadian, in the letter has all kind of charges and stating that i am importer ..WWOOOWWW. and i was charged also for a customs broker,Only from the Free Trader America,so bottom line i will not ever buy again from US to be punished for.

Awesome Blend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super efficient. Works for me perfectly !

My Everyday Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been using these for more then a year. Once a day. Very good. Only problem is the colored urine. Great.

Best choice!! FAN 4501

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

It gives my husband much more energy after taking it everyday. LOVE IT! FAN 4501

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase