Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

Kolorex intimate care - Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for some time now and I feel it is really working for me, it soothes and relieves itchiness and swelling. It’s a pity I cannot get this in a pessary form, which would treat my thrush infection better.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped improve things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with other creams and soaps, so I can't actually tell if or how much this cream in particular works. But it seems like it is working just fine, and it soothes irritated skin.