Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to take in place of some chemical concoction the doctor gave me to ease the pain of a UTI infection. Within 24 hours the pain had eased. I would recommend this for any type of urinary tract problem

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

Effective in cutting down the urgency and number of trips to the bathroom as long as I keep taking it.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dog who has ailing kidneys. She can't tell me how she feels, but she still gets up and goes on walks, loves to eat, and her kidneys are still funcioning after 6 mos.

Did the Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had a urinary tract infection and these cleared it right up!

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TAKING THIS FOR 3 WEEKS AND ALLREADY I CAN SEE THE DIFFERNCE IN URINE AS HE HAS A PERMANENT CATHETER SO I AM USING THIS TO PREVENT INFECTION I HOPE

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this works. I have to go to the toilet often, and have pain in my urinary system. But after i take this, i feel better!

Nature's Secret Urinary Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. Instead of taking prescribed daily antibiotics, I take it regularly and increase the dose when I feel like I may be getting a urinary tract infection. I haven't had a urinary tract infection since I began using this.

NO UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffered UTIs for over 4 years and now she came back to normal life, combine this with D-Mannose, with some prebiotics and immune support pills.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been very satisfied with this product. I have noticed decreased swelling as well as increased output. It has definitely improved my kidney function.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried the woman probiotic doesn't help but took this Unrinary Flush & Support , it ease my bladder discomfort & less frequent to toilet. It is better than antibiotic which have many side effects & will continue taking to prevent recurrence of uti.