Strengthens the immune system

Posted by armiss on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only need to take one pill a day and my immune system is better now. No cold or other seasonal illness after starting to use this garlic. It's better than I thought..

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good! but I hope more bulk size about this. over 300 tablets. thank you :-)

Works :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never eaten garlic in my whole life because of garlic odor..but this time I needed to take it to fight with an infection. I only take 1 tablet per day instead of 3 because I am afraid that I smell like garlic but every time I take the tablet after like 1 hour I feel less throat pain, it sounds like it works even with small dosage.

look good

Posted by evilnius on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hi, my cholesterol is too high, so I need those tablets. Looks OK, no odor at all. I take two every day after meal. After few month need to check cholesterol level again!

Comfortable garlic no kick back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

just the benefits..., it's helping, my blood serum levels have improved.

Great Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand of garlic. 120 pills lasts a long time too. I feel much more healthy when I take one or two of these a day. I've noticed that I have less pain in my knees and they also regulate blood sugar if I eat something sweet. Totally odorless as well. Good stuff.

I am a regular customer , this is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very effective with a good price ... I am using it for the last 2 years and consider it essential for my health. Highly recommended.

Very good

Posted by paisleyjade on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

No odor so I`m pleased.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very consumable with a reasonable price.

1 2 3 4