Wonderful for overall health

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Astragalus for 5-6 years now. It has kept me very healthy and free from colds and upper respiratory infections ever since I started taking it. I swear by it and always try to tell people prone to sickness, like I was at one time to buy it and take it faithfully if they want to be from sickness.

Powerful energiser!

Posted by MikeMember on October 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus is great for the lungs, sinuses and immune system. I'm glad to have found a quality, standardized, root extract that's not over priced. I ordered a bunch and will order more in the future. Seems to be high quality.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, real standardized Astragalus. Better then extract alone.

Been taking for 2 months now

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jury is still out because this years winter "flu season" hasn't concluded. I have added this twice a day supplement to my daily handfull and I havn't been phased by exposures to the so called "flu"or general cold/flu stuff this year whereas my daughter, wife and co-workers got hit pretty hard with it and I breezed through. So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

you don't get sick with the capsules

Astragalus Root Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

This year I started taking astragalus in November, and it's the first year I've excaped catching one or more colds. I don't know if there's a cause and effect, but I'm going to do it again next winter!

Tones the Body

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very strong...astragalus tones the body over the long term...should be taken at least a year to see results.

No visible effects

Posted by TriedandTested on March 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not experience any energy boost with this even after taking if for a month.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

keeps reoccurring abscess in check.

1 2