A Convert

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Off and on I have had some problems with acne. In the past I tried over the counter products and had some success with a few. But in the past 6 months or so, my skin started going out of balance and nothing I tried seemed to help. So I turned to natural products and I because I read a lot of good things about tea tree oil I decided to try it. I've been washing my skin with tea tree soap and I apply the oil to problem areas, and my skin is looking amazing! My only regret is not trying this product sooner. I could have avoided a lot of anxiety about my skin. And I actually LOVE the smell of tea tree oil. Some people don't like it, but I prefer the natural, woodsy smell that it has. If you're having problems with your skin, I think you should give it a try. I know some people have an allergy to it, but I think that can be determined by testing on a small patch of skin first before applying to your face. It's money well spent!

Much better price compared to the store.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for cuts. Also, when I get itchy skin this helps. This will also repel insects if you're in a situation where you need to protect yourself from bites.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is necessary to have in your home to all! To treat wounds, cuts, and sore throat can gargle with a solution of warm water and a few drops of tea tree oil. I recently it helped! You can even breathe the smell of it, he is also very therapeutic!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use two teaspoons of tea tree oil combined with a cup of purified water as mold removal treatment. I'm very happy with this product. Will definitely order some more.

Natural Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my pets for flees. The expensive Frontline did not work on my dog, this has worked perfect. I have to use it more often, yet it is still less expensive and safe for my pets and household.

Great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to mix with shampoo and conditioner as we'd had a lice outbreak and they kept coming back. I read that tea tree oil shampoo would help prevent re-infestation. The price here was the best I found by far (including their very low shipping). The shampoo and conditioner I put the oil in smell great and seem to be working so far as we haven't had any more lice.

Posted by Noree-1912 on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mix a couple of drops into your face cream and apply. Leaves a cooling feeling, but it also stings a bit (especially after a exofoliation). BUT this is very strong so DON'T over-do it!!!! You can also makes your own homemade DIY facial toner. Look up tutorials on the web, to find some. I just used cooled boiled water and mix in a few drops of oil. This oil is great and affordable.

Good as it was expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Natural smell, good results - I am using it together with the facial clay mask to minimize pores and redness. It works!

I LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I was weary b/c of the prize-size ratio, but it is definitely worth it. It is pure tea tree oil, the smell is stronger than the other tea tree oil mixes, you don't have to use a lot of it either--a couple drops will do the job.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it with rosemary (from the same brand) and works well as a mosquito repellent. Also sooths insect bites and itches.