Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

Great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone needs Vitamin D3 and 2000 IU is the best dose. Lived in Alaska for many years and the D helped get through the low light times.

Great product...Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

Good price

Posted by Gintaras on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

That's what I needed, after several weeks of use, fatigue disappeared, I was less sleepy, I have more energy for the whole day. For -> 5% <- savings enter--> GIN-8907 <--without dash before Checkout ;-)

❤️❤️❤️ GREAT Vitamin D3 !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ HAF ⑤③②⑤

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

^_^ Highly Recommended ^_^ == USE PR0M0 C0DE (HAF 5325(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout. Remember this never expiring PR0M0 C0DE for all future orders.

Big Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it and it helps me a lot , it boots the immunity system , i highly recommend it

Great!

Posted by healthyu on June 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

the best

Posted by pauloluis on March 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

1 2