im so happy i got this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to wean myself totally from OTC anti-inflammatories. I have trouble not using it when I have headaches(largely hrmone related) and occasional pinched nerve in neck. I tested it against a piched nerve this week, and it worked better than the ibuprofen I had used before. Although I had to take increasingly higher dosages for it to really relieve that intense of pain. At 3-4 tablets I was significantly more comfortable, unlike 2-200mg ibuprofen. Have used for minor headache and 2-3 tabs helped, but with major headache did not seem to help. I will continue to use!

Improves Memory and Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors Turmeric and Bromelain capsules have helped to improve my memory retention, concentration, and has reduced constipation within the first week!

Inflammation Block

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this to go with my serrapeptase. I have been taking this for my MS. Within a week my rhinitis cleared up completely, an unexpected benefit! I am breathing better than ever. Other parts of my body are losing their stiffness. I am very pleased and look forward to continued success.

Natural Factors, Trumeric & Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wants me to take this because I had a high liver count. My liver count is back to normal. I guess it works or at least helps.

Great for inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

This along with my proteolytic enzymes have made my joints, especially my knees, pain-free. Aids digestion as well. Wouldn't be without it.

Cannot be without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for inflamation. The tumeric really helps I can definetly feel a difference!

Natural Factors, tumeric & Bromlain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Tumeric for about (3) years now and have gotten other people to use it as well because it is great for your digestive system and also many other things like arthritis and now they have found that it may stablize MS. I would rate it a (5) and will continue to use it.

You have to try them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

They actually do decrease inflammation. I noticed they seem to increase energy level as well......a bonus I guess.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis (37 yrs old) and desperate to manage this. This product has definitely helped settle the inflammation. I take 2 a day (morn and eve) with Jarrow Joint Builder and it's a winning combo. I've ditched the nasty diclofenac and my stomach is loving it. Excellent product that WORKS!