Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product when anxiety is high. Great price.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, helps ease they mind and body! Will buy again . Great for insomnia.

great product will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

kava kava great product

Kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I surfer from migraines. This product helps take away the pain I suffer daily, also helps me sleep, which helps prevent some migraines. I can take one pill ,as needed, during the day to take the severe pain away. I only take one pill at night to help sleep Thank you for selling this product

Kava Kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! Helping me to wean off prescription benzos without crippling insomnia! Maybe someday I'll be "drug free"! Great service from IHerb, thank you so very much !!

I love kawa kawa

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

In Brazil doesn't easy to buy kawa kawa, so I always buy here in iHerb and always are good products. I'm waiting for the Natural Balance's extract. But kawa kawa always is good for me. Happiness, relax, focus and conversations sounds good. She turns you sociable. It's good for social axiety. bye!

Kava Kava white root.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works well and the price through iherb is one of the most reasonable

Hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have found this to be a bit of a flop

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had high hopes for this product but took it twice in a matter of hours to help dealing with stress but had zero effect.