Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found the level of caffeine in this one to be a bit too high (made my heart pump faster and harder, while i did not get the same effect from drinking an energy drink). On the other hand, i also found that it contains mostly caffeine, as such small amounts of Guarana have yet to make my heart pump like this, there for i can not be certain as to the quality of this product.

my husband's favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is a great energizer. My huaband uses it when he has to travel long distances. It gives you a buzz without exhausting the system. Better than drinking coffee, that's for sure. A steady energy.

Best energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for a number of years and as I am not aware of any side effects. I take one early morning without food, and again four to five hours later. My advise is to drink at least 6-8 glass water daily. This product also decrease your sugar cravings and soda cravings. This product also suppresses the appetite.

Nastural Balance Guarana

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this particular product for at least five years on a daily basis. For me, it improves mood, alertness, and energy levels without any perceptible buzz, jitters, or let-down. It just does what it's supposed to do, and at a very reasonable price.

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find that this product really "picks me up". It's at least as effective as a strong cup of coffee and it's effects last longer. Please note that it's not appropriate for everyone - as it contains naturally occuring caffeine.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Make sure to take on an empty stomach, as in at least 2 hours after eating. There is a crash with all stimulant products so use discretion when taking it.

Overly satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased several bottles of Guarana. I was very pleased with how they were packed and delivered. This product works great for me and helps me to keep my focus throughout the day. I am a programmer that has to multi-task and work long hours. Please keep this product and i truly appreciate your service! Cary, NC

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good thing! I take it on many an afternoon when I do not want coffee, but need an extra shot of energy to get through a tedious , yet mind-intensive workday.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works. Gives me a boost of energy and clears my brain without a crash later. I haven't found a better natural energizer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Gurana is wonderfull.Iwork Two jobs and it helps me alot to keep going.

1 2 3