Really good and allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

It Really Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used Total Soy Meal Replacement in the past and it worked then I lost 10lbs in about 2-3 weeks. but the grocer who sold it stopped, and I couldnt find it again until now. And I'm so glad because it really works help curb my appettite and remedy any sugar gravings for the folks who may have a sweet tooth like me. I drink a 8oz glass mixed with vanilla soy milk early in the morning around 8 am and I DON'T think about food again until around late afternoon which at that point I drink another 8 oz glass and it ties me over until I get home from work where I eat a healthy dinner. I also carry and apple in my purse for any occassion I'm out an about and dont have an opportunity to drink my lunch 8oz glass of Total Soy. This stuff really does work and I love the french vanilla flavor. Taste delicious! Drinking water is also important.

I like the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has a nice vanilla flavor. I am very picky about flavors, but really like this one. I will order again. It dissolves very easily in a glass.

Great Morning Drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this meal replacement. It gets me through till lunch with no problems.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and actually works as a meal replacement. Dissolves easily and quickly in milk.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried it immediately after I received, I feel full! The taste is great too.

Posted by MissExopotamie on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use meal replacements to help me eat light before doing sports or for breakfast when i am on a hurry. This one is the best i have ever tasted, no artificial sweetener taste, a nice texture. I mix it with water or plant milk (rice, almond). I use a blender with a ball and it does not leave any lumps. I will try the Bavarian chocolate next !

creamy vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

this powder is great in smoothies! makes it creamy and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Naturade, Total Soy All Natural Meal Re[lacement, French Vanilla, (NASk-02302)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product especially for food sensitivities. Liked using it for breakfast when busy.

1 2