Good flavour, just a little too much sugar for me (15g a serve)

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

iam only speaking for the taste now. i have to admit that i don`t care as much as i should about the ingredients, but i think they are ok. this tastes good when blended with water. i have tried a few brands that tastes terrible mixed with water. but the only MR i have tried that i liked better is the regular naturade total soy vanilla. but i like all the MR products from naturade.

Favourite for breakfast smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this one as well. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake when I don't feel like eating but they love it after school as a smoothie with a 1/2 banana added. VERY GOOD PRODUCT and definitely recommended

Ok taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the better tastes I have tried, don`t feel too artificial

Filling, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used almond milk to make the shake. It's very think and filling. I'd like to try the chocolate flavor next.

love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes better than I expected. It's too sweet for me though. but love the vanilla taste!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

too sweet for my liking...but good economical meal replacement

chocolate lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only bought this along with the chocolate flavor for variety. However, I was pleasantly surprised. When I'm drinking it, I don't wish it was chocolate.