Excellent Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! We have 9 children, 5 of them were really sick with a nasty chest cold (LOTS of coughing/sneezing/etc). I wanted to be proactive when my newborn daughter (7 months) started getting a runny nose/cough and it completely prevented her from ever fully getting whatever bug my other kids had. I love that you can use it safely with such a young baby.

Helped my baby to get rid of constantly runny nose

Posted by FromCanada on February 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old was having problem with runny nose for more than 2 months, with green discharge. Our doctor even suggested antibiotics. Found this product here and started giving him as recommended every 20 minutes for 3 hours or so. Then went to 4 times a day. After 2 days no runny nose at all!! And no antibiotics needed. Since then, when he starts getting runny nose, I give him these drops and, usually, after 1-2 days he is fine.

really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

my son was feeling week , looks like he was getting flu . with one dropper before bed time and vuala he's jumping and playing around .I give to my daughter too , just for profilactic

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

All three of our kids love this product - it's great at relieving stuffy, runny noses and helping with general colds and sickies. We've used it for three years and always keep some on hand.

D Lucyshyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has always lessened the effects of colds on my children. As soon as they start sneezing I start using it. Their colds aren't as severe and don't last nearly as long if I don't use it. Because it is not sold in Canada anymore I was more than thrilled to see that iHerbs had it and could ship it to us. THANK YOU!

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be good, my daughter likes taking it. She has a mild cold that seems to be going away already. The only thing I don't like is the combination of citric acid and sodium benzoate..for this reason I will not purchase again.

Cant see any result

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter still having flu n cough after consume one bottle.

Wonderful product!

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonderful. It realy relieves headache, runny noses, reduces fever and helps with general colds and sickness. So I always keep a bottle in stock just in case. Чудесное средство! Действительно не только облегчает первые симптомы простуды у малышей, но также лечит и обладает антибактерицидным действием.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

买了好几瓶,常备的。 六个月以上的宝宝就可以用的感冒药, 顺势疗法,比较放心。感冒初期就用效果比较明显, 如果已经喝了一两天没效果就要及时上医院, 听听医生的建议还是比较好的