amazing serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Results can be seen in 7 days! Clewred my skin up of small bumps, face looks fresher with a glow. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my skin. A little goes a long way and complements my other products. May be slightly pricey but it really works!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using this serum for 2 wks. so far I really like it. it's been great for my sensitive skin. it's very moisturising, goes on beautifully and smells lovely. will have to wait to see if it reduces the wrinkles. yes will definately buy again.

exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

works perfect but not for age skin

Nice formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is good if you can't do Retin A or if you're not seeing much improvement with retinols. This is retinal, so very powerful but without the irritation. Just make sure to avoid sun exposure or to at least wear a good sunblock during the day. This did make my skin a little more sensitive, even though I wear sunblock and a hat when I go outside. I'm only using it twice a week as my skin doesn't need more than that.

Perefect

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it before make - up or evening before sleep. Skin so soft and looking healthy. Recommend it. Perfect serum