Really Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

Excellent coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would never in my life, think I would ever say that I liked, I mean love, instant coffee. Now I drink this more often than the brewed. Try it, you would be surprised by how great it is.

Organic instant coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love coffee and I have an espresso maker at home (which I use almost every day). But on the days when I don't want to use the machine or if I am in a hurry this is my go to option for coffee. Or when I need a little decaf at night (same brand). This is a remarkable product: arabica coffee, fair trade, organic and instant. But most of all it tastes superb. Just be sure to use a generous spoonful when brewing otherwise it is too light.

best instant coffee ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've been buying mount hagen for years, because it's the best instant on the market -- i would venture to say even better than many brewed coffees! one of the few coffees worth the price. since this has become unavailable in my area stores, i will have to order thru iherb, but their price for mount hagen is actually less than the price i was paying when my store here carried it. i true coffee-lovers coffee!

Great Product - everybody loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my office, now they're all drinking Mt Hagen coffee. Even the local coop started stocking it - before it wasn't even in their suppliers' catalog. Good stuff - organic and instant!

Nice...

Posted by GallaChiro on March 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely coffee, not bitter just very nutty and smooth coffee - my mother in law loves it too and after drinking "real" coffee for 70 years went out and bought a jar of this for herself. If you want bitter don't buy this. Best instant I have ever tried.

Good Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

This coffee reminds me of Blue Bottle Coffee which is only available in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's not bitter tasting coffee. If you think "real" coffee is supposed to taste like Starbuck's bitter and burnt black coffee than stick with Starbucks while the rest of us enjoy the real flavor of coffee. Mount Hagen is smooth tasting and not bitter. It's out of stock most of the time because it's that good. I think Whole Foods carries it for almost the same price.

Yummo coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I read that regular coffee is sprayed with MANY pesticides, I looked for a good tasting organic instant to switch to...I finally found it!! Mount Hagen is VERY nice...love it in the morning with a touch of stevia and a dash of cream. Mmmmmmm

Organic Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous rich bodied and timely delivery!

Mount Hagen Instant Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Awesome - Best instant coffee ever... I'm totally impressed and will be purchasing more!!!