great coffee..no equal to other instant varieties.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should say I hATE instant coffee or even plane old coffee as it all tastes like its watered down to me. I like mine very strong...espresso style strong. I use a bit more than the recommended teaspoon of this stuff and it tastes just like quality espresso! Fabulous!

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great! Great pick me up and dissolves in Cold or Hot water. I mix with Organic Cocoa to get a little chocolate high.

still instant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to see if this would taste better, because it's organic. Sadly, it's still instant.

Doesn't Stand Out From The Crowd, But At Least It's Organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the reviewer from Texas who gave this product 1 star. But I will go so far as to give it 2 stars because it is organic. I too do not find this instant to be in any way exceptional or stand out from the crowd of other freeze-dried instants. It taste just like what it is, an instant coffee. Does not have a fresh brewed flavor, but then again, what freeze-dried instant has.

Good coffee

Posted by fourla on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love that taste. It's absolutely not sour and very gentle for stomach. Очень приятный, нежный вкус, без кислых оттенков. Мне кажется, подходит тем, у ково есть проблемы с желудком.

ORGANIC Instant Coffee!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love coffee and must have 2 cups a day. I am very picky on what I drink. Most coffee taste burnt but not this Mount Hagen Organic Instant Coffee. It taste much better than coffee serve in many good restaurants or coffee shops when away from home. It is very convenient and I know I can count on a great taste every time. No chemicals in these coffee. Great packaging and price. Thank you iHerb! I'll always keep an extra bottle and order when the it's half empty.

not even close

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

to brewed coffee. don't be fooled by the great reviews. this is no better than any other instant coffee.

fantastic

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best instant coffees I've ever had! The bottle is really economical too. I keep a jar in my office and enjoy a cup of black coffee every morning. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Smooth and Delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is so smooth and delicious!!! It is not bitter like the organic bold Keurig coffee pods I purchase at my local grocery stores. I like that I can putsomet in a small jar and stick it my purse for when I am out and about. I go through alot of it. I cannot drink coffee that is non-organic as it gives me little itchy bumps on my face.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong taste. Wonderful knowing it's organic