No fishy taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though the capsules are made from fish gelatin it has no fishy taste whatsoever ! (and no fishy burps !) and best thing is that its halal !! just a tip though : you should keep omega 3 pills in the fridge cause they dont have a long shelf life :)

Good for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mum

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking fish oil since I'm pregnant. I find that my breast milk is more oily after I am consuming fish oil. Should make my breast milk more nutritious, I guess.

Bought these for My Pets and They Love Them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give these to my two small dogs, along with the Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers. It has made them calmer, and has stopped my shipoo from chewing on his legs and paws -- a habit that was so bad it caused sores on his skin. Highly recommend!

Most inexpensive fish oil

Posted by doesitwork on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy multiple bottles of this to stock up because I take a lot of fish oil capsules every day. It's really good for you. We really don't get enough omega 3 in our diet these days.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am from India. ordered this item. I am using this along with CoQ10. I am not getting any fish burfs. This product is good enough for me.

Saudi Arabia - Abdurahman Abdullah

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very much liked Good Excellent

Nice fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with my stiffness when getting up in the mornings. I just take one a day. If I have pains or aches I take more. Like that it is tested for heavy metals. No fishy after taste or burp for me. Great price. Thanks for free shipping to Australia, iHerbs.

I do not feel anything but the smell is so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I eat 1 capsule a day and feed my chihuahuas once or twice times a week. (one capsule for two chihuahua serving) I pour fish oil on top of their dinner. They like it much because of the fish smell. Also I notice their skin and hair are better and look moist. So it worth the money as we (me & my dogs) can share.

Huseyın Dogan UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product of (PROSTATE FORMULA 270 tablets) properly since 17 October UNFORTUNATELY I did not see any benefit of it I REALLY FED UP GETTING UP ABOUT 6 TIMES A NIGHT ! Usually I used benefits after a week even in the first week when I used other products for this purpose. BUT I am determined to continue to use it till the end because I paid Still I am hoping to get better at the end NOTE: I did not use OMAGA 3 ones properly I am taking it every other day so I am not able to telle anything about it With regards

repurchased many times

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I've been on a regular exercise regime for a couple of years and find that the exercise definitely improved my mood. A few months ago, I added this fish oil supplement to my diet. The fish oil made a significant improvement to my mood (over and above the exercise regime). I find that I'm less irritable and impatient when I take this fish oil supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow (not too large) and don't have any particular taste or cause fishy burps. I have since repurchased many bottles when it's on sale. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.