Fast Pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product and I love having the packets with me when travelling - great way to get vitamin C!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like it

Great vit c source

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for cold season!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Very good yet strong taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it into my carrot juice and it was quite good its a bit on the sour side so be weary of that. I do like the Vitamin C punch to it and will definetly be buying a larger size i really like it !

great for traveling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this yet, but I put it in my purse so I can use it on the go. I like that it has whole foods but is not sugary.

C vitamīna bumba

Posted by effgaa on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Šķaidīju ar ūdeni, neteikšu, ka ļoti garšīgs, bet ir dzerams. Iepriecina apziņa, ka tā tiešām ir c vitamīna bumba. Pamēģināšu vēlreiz paraudziņu un tad, iespējams, arī lielo iepakojumu pasūtīšu. Vienīgais, tad mājās vienmēr jābūt kādai garšīgai sulai, ar ko šo brīnumu šķaidīt.

I think this just might have kept me healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this when I thought I was coming down with a cold and the cold never came! Beware: the taste is awful--but I think it was worth it!

tastes good with the juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer natural vitamin C instead of ascorbic acid which is much harsh on my stomach. This gives me good vitamin c benefits without stomach troubles.

Seems Like a Good C-Powder

Posted by wholefoods on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the quality of Madre Labs products. This product seems like a good supplement to replace synthetic vitamin-C. The vitamin C is derived from a host of extracts including Camu-Camu, Acerola, and Rose Hips. While it is always hard to tell how good a product is with a single serving, it seems like this product is a good replacement for other vitamin C powders and a nice ingredient to add to shakes or to drink by itself.