Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for my digestive system. My stomach ache was on and off for years. After I tried this juice (and with Glutamine) I felt much better. I will use it in future.

Inner Fillet is the Best

Posted by Jasmine44 on February 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband, as he is trying to 'get off' Prilosec (severe reflux).This aloe along with mastic gum & DGL are helping considerably. Time will tell if it is a permanent 'fix'. At least he is down to 1/2 Prilosec once or twice a week.

OK as a moisturiser, not for internal use (for me)

Posted by emanuela on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using as a moisturiser and it's ok (if you can stand the smell). However, taking it internally, it did nothing for me. It did not stop heartburn, in fact it probably made it worse, due to the citric acid. I am now suffering badly with fire-like burning in my stomach... been lasting for days now. I would like a version without citric acid!!! I think that would have more potential. Generally like this brand and the fact they use minimal additives.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great price and pleasant tasting product and hunted high and low to find Certified product here in Australia - had to buy from iHerb. Peace of mind with a approved product and one that my medical doctor would approve.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first order from iHerb. I am very glad that found out about this site. Aloe juice, I use the morning to prepare a cocktail of aloe juice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey. It speeds up the metabolism. When will definitely order again. Would recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very goood for health!

Aloe juice very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Aloe juice very much! I advise everyone! Add it into the water with honey, lemon juice and cider vinegar. Drink on an empty stomach and all advise! Very tones!

A company that knows its Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lily of the Desert has been around a long time producing high quality aloe products. I usually use the gel but iherb only had the juice from this company, so i got it and i am glad i did. i actually used it on my cat's hot spots on his skin and it seems to help! I use it on my own skin too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

this aloe vera, as other aloes, badly increased my insomnia. finally i had to stop using it.

Posted by Katy on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for soothing the digestive system.