Vitamin K Protects

Posted by Krisinsight on April 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K2 has been found to be very protective for heart health and bones. Vitamin K1 is found in green veggies and not easily absorbed. Some think it is less important than K2 (MK-4 and MK-7) while others feel it is the best form of K1 so taking both in one supplement seems like a win-win to me.

Must when you use high doses of vitamin D3!

Posted by Cressie on August 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

This LEF product of vitamin K has a great consentrations espesially K2. It is important vitamin when you use high doses of vitamin D3. K2 moves calsium from veins to bones where it is needed and your veins stays cleaner. :) I take one capsule only three times a week so this bottle is quite affordable. I highly recommend!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it but would like to see more vit K2 MK7 considering how expensive it is. and I mostly buy it to get the MK7 part.

Happy with this product

Posted by quietocean10 on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice combination of K. Is the appropriate dose to take with D3, 10,000u if you read the literature.

MK-7 only seemed to work better for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first experience with vitamin K supplementation was Jarrow's K2 MK-7, and that actually seemed to have a better effect, at least on my teeth. My teeth felt glossy and hard, whereas with this one, I notice no discernible difference from normal. Others have reported the opposite experience, which is why I decided to try this too - but it does not work so well for me, so I will go back to K2 MK-7. Might be worthwhile for you to try both to see which one you prefer. Take it with vitamin D to reduce (the risk of) atherosclerosis and put calcium in the bones where it belongs.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

take 100mcg of k2 mk-7 pr. 1000iu of D3 and 1000ui of A. this is the latest scientific verified protocol. you will see great results on this. the k2 is the most pricey of the protocol if you do 6000iu d3 and A a day as it means popping 3 caps a day. but this is how you tap into the power of d3 safely. my teeth a smooth and my dentist cant believe how strong they are. also hormones balance themselves. I never get sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Vitamin D is taken with the teeth do not deteriorate, the blood vessels are flexible, no calcification.

Unique product

Posted by StratosSphere on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only product I've found which combines K1, K2-4 and K2-7 at that price level. Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price!

First Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist recommended Super K with Advanced K2. The order from IHerb was processed quickly.