More Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle, 1 cap per day. I am sold on this one !!! My skin looks bettr too.

help for aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for mitochondrial support.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took this for a month, not really knowing what to expect which was just as well, as I noticed nothing at all ! Very, very expensive for the small amount of NAD contained. 'Cheaper' to buy other brand which offers 250 mgs. Both, in reality, way too expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have switched to a product called NIAGEN from Live Cell Research. I don't feel any results from this product either.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its too early for me to tell if I am having any felt or seen health benefits. As for the price per bottle the last price I paid is substantially lower than your current advertised price at AUS $29.00 per bottle.

powerfull effect on my mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

works very well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Early days, so I will have to upgrade later. After doing a lot of homework, this product combination made sense. I have always been tired and never had any energy no matter how much sleep I got. After two weeks I have noticed that I get up in the morning more ready to 'go'. No longer the 'fog' I am used to battling through and walking around the house in a daze. I am far more productive, happier and in less pain. (I have SLE - Lupus). I am getting further through the day before exhaustion sets in. A promising start which I hope continues!!!! Cait (Australia)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel less tired in the mornings, and full of energy

Zero effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel any good after using this product.

This product is five star quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

All iHerb products are five star quality.

1 2