This is what AWESOME feels like

Posted by alloriginal on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tell people about DMAE all the time (to the point where I'm annoying). DMAE increases acetylcholine in the brain. I started using it almost 30 years ago and have nothing but good to say. Some effects will be noticed immediately: dreams will be more colorful, more vivid. Daytime effects, in my experience, take a little longer. Within 2-3 weeks you'll feel more energetic, more clear-headed. Like me, you may have to run out before realizing what an effect it has had! Moreover, the age spots that had begun on my hands disappeared over time. Now well into my sixth decade, they are still nowhere to be found. This product is safe, inexpensive and AWESOME! Most people take one, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. Best when used with a high-quality b complex supplement. Want to know more? Click my user name--alloriginal-- to learn from my decades of research and experimentation, and share it with damily and friends. Good health!

Life Extension DMAE Bitartrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to say if this product is effective or not. It takes at least a year of taking it and observe the effect unless you have a free access to a scientific lab to evaluate the effects on your body. This is good to activate choline in your body and improve memory------ as they say!