Tasty!

Posted by lyikoRU on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you love dark chocolate with nuts it’s for you.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very nice with a cup of coffee :) I don't eat anything containing regular sugar so I have half (a whole one is too much) a bar of these instead when I feel the craving for something sweet with my afternoon coffee. They are like chocolate cake. Eating them on their own might be a bit too much.

Small but filling and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are small, but they're heavy, moist and very tasty. I've finished these and am trying the PBJ ones which I like less, but still like). I REALLY wish there was still a sampler box.

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar has a stronger chocolate flavour than the chocolate coconut larabar. Very nice flavour. A whole bar is very filling!

best sweets for macrobian

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

no animal fat, no gruten, no added sugar best sweets for macrobian

amazing!

Posted by stellaau on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are little bit expensive but worth every cent. so moist and tasty, not overly sweet so no that bitter-sweet aftertaste. i am insulin resistant and if i eat one of these it does not raise my blood glucose! everything is non-processed in them and made without sugar. will buy them regularly

best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

yum yum

Gail

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for travel these are my favourite great flavour for gluten and dairy free easy to pack in your bag, good to have for a standby if you are unable to find gluten and dair free food when away from your home.

Yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a sweet nutty chocolatey bar. Tastes so good! I eat as a treat as it is quite high in sugar.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must be the best dairy free bar I've ever tasted!

1 2 3