excellent very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product and very tasty 100% I love this product is the best and cost and benefit.

Good Snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a Celiac I am always looking for products that are gluten free that I can pack along in case I am unable to find something gluten free when I am out and about. I can sometimes find these bars sold individually in stores but the price per bar is quite a bit more than buying them from iHerb. They are GF ,healthy and taste great, almost to good though, I went through them pretty fast.

tasty and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has become my favorite bar. i love it and i hope i-herb will continue selling it

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like a snickersbar! Very sweet, filling.

Totally delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I already knew this product and I used to buy it because I love it. This cereal bar has the best flavor I ever have tried.. My orders arrived a little bit late, but probably due to the Brazilian bureaucracy.

delicious of course

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Anything with real dark chocolate and nuts will certainly be yummy and these bars are that! It is summer where I am and they melt and are messy though. And I rather think that my own supply of chocolate and nuts in my bag is just as satisfying and less sticky

My first Kind bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this at the store...loved it...came here for more!

I like these ones so much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best tasty snack! I ordered the same pack for my mom, who is diabetic and she love them as well! She said, she has much more energy after she eat it :)

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So yummy my favorite flavor

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product name has "peanut butter" in it but they do not taste as if they have much peanut butter in them. But they do have a lot of whole nuts. Perfect afternoon snack.

1 2