Perfect snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect snack to have in my bag when there are no gluten free options when I am out. Delicious!

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these! Im a huge coconut fan so they are perfect! I think this is my favorite flavor :)

Tastes great, low-carb

Posted by Siljel on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At only 10 carbs, naturally, per bar I always have one in my bag in case my blood sugar gets low. Tastes great, but beware very bendable so in my bag the bar itself gets crushed. Love them no matter what!

A great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are delicious! I work long hours without much of a break and they are the perfect snack. I took off one star because they are a little on the sweet side but they have lots of crunch and really fill the gap!

Another winning bar from Kind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Forget the tropics when each bit into this far is such a joyeous treat. Now this is a great and tasty bar. The idea of placing coconut, and lots of them with just enough nuts is almost euphoric. Love it and the fact that I can now purchase them sitting in my living room in Australia though iHerb has been phenomenal. Kind bar has an good range. Yet to find one I dislike so good job!

Love these bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So Delicious! Just Perfect for those mornings I am running late to get out the door. I DO Love Coconut & these bars are very Tasty!!

Best Health Food Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I could live on it (and milk). Always keep it stocked.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste

Very good ...

Posted by elisete on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived at the right time. Loved

A treat & my go-to snack!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although expensive, I keep these in diaper bags and my car, and when a child needs a snack they are always pleased to see one of these bars.

1 2