Very disappointed that it contains phenoxyethanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in a bit of a hurry - aloe vera is usually safe, and Jäson is a renowned brand. However, it contains phenoxyethanol. On the cover, they try to pretend to be "safe" without any parabens, sls or phtalates, but phenoxyethanol is BAD. It just hasn`t been banned yet. I will never order this again, Aloe or not.

[코맨후기] 왜구입했을까..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

제이슨 제품은 전부다 정말 별로네요.. 기대 잔뜩하고 구입했는데, 사용감이 영... 최악입니다. 쓰라리고, 끈적거리고, 트러블 생기고, 다신 구입하지 않을것 같습니다,.

Made My Skin Go Red

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I only used this once, on my face. It made my skin go quite a bright shade of red. I wrote to the company via its website in some detail (I expected maybe a fault with one batch). But I never received a response of any kind.

burn my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will not buy again. my skin is oily but after using that . my skin is burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was really expect this product after reading reviews. hwb after using, so itching and it makes break out more than before and it was kind of not an acne, i had to go hospital. my face turned to redness and sored. you should test first befo buying this product. especially who has sensitive skin. (but my skin type is not sensitive. )and after using this, when i get stressed a lot, that sympton comes again.