good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

A healthier alternative to other cooking oils. It raises cholesterol so should be used less than olive oil.

A great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only coconut oil I buy. The flavor is light and it's an excellent base oil for body and hair products.

awsome

Posted by myrrhaloe on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am suprised how good this is. My favourite was Nutiva, but last time I bought it, it was rancid, so I tryed this one. First I bought the little container and now moved to the 946ml one. The quality is equally good. It has become part of my cuisine, I don't plan to switch! Good stuff.

OMG!!! GREAT!

Posted by PoisonIvy on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

After having tried many other brands, I think that I've found a keeper. It is by far the best coconut oil that I've used. The texture is fantastic, it has a nice, not at all overwhelming coconut smell and taste. I use it on my skin, hair, but also for cooking. When used for cooking it does not leave that heavy coconut taste as other coconut oils tend to do. It tastes amazing in BP coffee, and as it is extra virgin oil, no carbs, or any other unnecessary #junk" in it. Pure health! PS. It arrived in pristine condition, no leaking or anything other issue, and super fast! Thank you iHerb!

good coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and good taste. Plastic container

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this coconut oil for over a year now and initially I only used it for cooking - which I love! Recently I have started using it on my 2 daughters' skin too. Both suffer terribly with excema, which then often leads to impetigo and other skin irritations. Since I have been using the coconut oil on them their skin is amazing!!! My eldest daughter has stopped her constant scratching which is a relief for us all not to mention her! They sometimes get small dry patches of excema on their wrists and ankles but a couple of applications of the coconut oil and it clears up quickly. I have virtually EVERY excema cream available, in my bathrooms, as well as bath lotions, wet wraps etc etc etc. Nothing has worked as well as the oil and we have also been able to maintain their good skin condition.We now rub it on them at least once per day, but sometimes twice per day. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. I love it in my cooking and I love it for my girls skin. Give it a try and see how you get on with it. I hope you have the same success.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this last year,, smells so good, made my skin so good, and I use it in my natural hair regularly. If your hair is natural I highly recommend.Helps with breakage

ให้เต็มเลย

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

ตัวนี้รสชาดดีกว่าน้ำมันมะพร้าวซื้อที่ห้างของไทยเยอะมากๆ รสชาดเนียนๆ กลิ่นไม่แรง แช่ตู้เย็นขูดกินอร่อยครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

great taste and value for money

Excellent coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!