I like less added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I buy again, it'll be Nature's Way, because it contains absolutely nothing else. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Grow Smaller with Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these capsules for many months and feel it is helping my body to firm up. It happens slowly, but I have especially noticed that my tummy area, a major problem for women, is becoming firmer and less saggy.

it's good but .....intake very carefully!

Posted by dearcatty on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

good effect but hard to swallow,it dissolved very quickly, but really good at Eliminate fat (don't use everyday or you could anemia suddly just like me!)Note iron intake when you want to take green tea capsules!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love my green tea. Tried other brands but my body loves this one the most. It seems to be gentler on my stomach and smoother energy (if that makes sense). Excellent Quality. Excellent Value. Excellent Brand.

Best green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best green tea on the market. You need green tea to lengthen telomereses.

Jarrow Formulas, Green Tea, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on January 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A very high quality product. A+

Energy without nervousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Green Tea gives me a good burst of energy without the jittery feeling and stomach upset associated with other stimulants. Price is excellent and delivery from iHerb is prompt and efficient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great and gives me energy as long as I don't take too late in the afternoon

Great antioxidant action

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Note that his product contains caffeine.

Jarrow Formulas, Green Tea, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

After 100 copsules my body weight is reduced and coming to normal. The same situation is with my wife. I feel with my eyes and hends that she became more graceful. Also my increased PSA came to normal level.So we continue to get Jarrow Green Tea 500 mg per day.