Best quality coconut oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best quality coconut oil, great for women in menopause.

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is one of the best sources of caprylic acid, which is very good for incontinence as it strengthens the bladder. It's also antifungal so it fights candida infections, not to mention a whole host of other benefits as well.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glad to see it's back in stock! These are the best I've tried! Gives me great energy, and helps with fat loss.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far, I'm happy with this product as it seems to be helping to cure my skin problem.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I eat about 6 tlbs of coconut oil a day. There caps make it easier for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it to nourish my thyroid. I am sure it helps in the long run.

Bad burps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love using Coconut Oil for cooking and baking, but when I swallowed these caps, I felt terrible all day and continued to burp up the oil. I'll probably end up using these caps for other purposes, but I will not ingest them!

kill fungi

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a rhinosinusitis caused by fungi. This product helped me to get rid of fungi and sinusitis. Now I can breathe normally without nose drops. And I fell allergy.

Fine Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.