Good forms of the B vitamins and no aftertaste!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I primarily ordered this as I was looking to avoid the cyanocobalamin form of B12 in most B complexes. Whilst the common form probably doesn't leech cyanide into our systems I figured it couldn't hurt using a safer form of B12. The other bonus is that unlike other B complexes, this never gives me the "B burps" where you get that unpleasant B aftertaste and given I am experiencing bad pregnancy heartburn this speaks very well for how this complex is made. The only down side is I feel the price is a little high given it's only really a B-25 instead of the B-50 strength however I guess you pay more for better ingredients and the lack of B burps! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Jarrow Formulas B-Right

Posted by ellelisw on September 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are good in that I feel them working right away (increased energy) and they are a complete and balanced combination of vitamin B. But, I do notice they do give my skin a temporary orange tint (as some B-vitamins will do)... perhaps this is the pure niacin at work. These are good in the morning but if I take in the evening, I have trouble sleeping. If you need more energy due to inadequate diet, these should do the trick. No reason to pay for more expensive vitamins!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first 3 times I took it, I experienced no 'flushing' from the niacin part. 4th time I did.. slight tingle in extremities but quite mild. I decided to take one e/o day and that seems to do the trick (no tingling). Increased energy almost right away. Happy with my choice of product.

Great B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good B complex. It's not the best I've used, but it's helpful in giving me more energy, the price is right and it's good quality.

so far so good

Posted by bibihealth on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this since last two months, so far so good as I take Vit B for long. I have done some research on V B and saw quite good review about this, so i try. As of now, no uncomfortable effect. The best thing I feel of this Jarrow's B right is the no odd smell after taking.. Some brand I used have a strong smell. I am oK with having some smell as long as it's effective

Jarrow B-right easy to absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

We got these after looking at all the available forms of B vitamins. If you take synthetic ones, chances are you get an imbalance which can even create an artificial deficiency in one of them. Some friends notice an increase of energy taking these, which is a sign of B-deficiency. Happily now some of the family do not notice increased energy - a sign that our vitamin B levels must be optimal, so we often pause taking these.

Good value for price

Posted by tigercho on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very well formulated in terms of ratio between the various vitamins. There are also some coenzymated forms that make a difference even more. I have bought B-complex from many different companies, but this one beats all in efficacy. Too bad for me that there is yeast in it, but no big deal for most people.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first B complex I have ever taken so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I have noticed that I am drinking a LOT less coffee. It's not that I'm trying, I just forget to get a cup or don't finish the ones I have so that tells me that I am filling up on natural energy instead.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried differnet brands of B vitamins, this one has no after taste and does not have a strong odor, I have noticed that, I feel more alert, Will continue to buy this brand. Dionne Canada

Seems to be working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Last week I noticed I was feeling unusually down for no apparent reason. I hadn’t felt this way for the past month or two, ever since I started taking B-Right along with several other vitamins and herbs. As I was trying to figure out why I was feeling this way, I looked for the B-Right and realized that it had been misplaced and that as I was taking the other pills, I had missed taking the B’s for a few days. I started taking it again and haven’t felt that depression for almost a week now.