gave me horrible stomachache!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When this supplement arrived I noticed that the capsule contains cancerogenic substance titanium dioxide. I was really shocked!! Then I opened the capsule and poured the powder inside the capsule to spoon and took it with water. It tasted awful! About 5 minutes later my stomach started to hurt really bad! It was my mistake to take it on empty stomach but I think that Jarrow has made even bigger mistake - they put cancerogenic substance into dietary supplement!! It's a shame!!!!

caused flushing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has all the B suppliments you need and in high quantity and quality. Jarrow has put the right b12 in here which is methylcobalamin; you don't want cyanocobalamin (which is in most!) because the body has to convert it twice before your body can use it... they are all the active forms as well. I didn't realize the Niacin would cause me problems, but yes it does. After using it as a sublingual, which did not work at all because it is too much powder and taste gross, I had problems taking it the regular way with water. It caused an intense/hot flush on my face, knees and elbows for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it . I would have to get a cold wash cloth and dab these areas for about an hour or so to feel better. I took it for about 2yrs before this happened but now I will not reorder.

never again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought that i got a good product seeing all the excellent reviews but I didn't like it at all. First, it smells really bad! Your fingers smell from holding the capsules. It made me sick. Second, it gave me an upset stomach. Maybe because most vitamins inside are synthetic (follic acid could be the problem). I changed to a different brand, Orthica enzym b complex which is excellent! Next time I am going to try the Thorne basic B complex!

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

not a good choice for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

has real niacin which causes flusing and couldn't continue them......wasted money. Most vitimins have niacinimide which doesn't cause flusing......my error for not reading information completely.

Contains Folic Acid, MTHFR people must avoid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed to discover that in addition to the methylfolate, this product also contains folic acid, which must be avoided by folks with MTHFR polymorphisms. To make matters even more confusing, Jarrow's website lists this product label without the folic acid, claiming to have re-formulated this product without folic acid. But... I have not been able to locate the new version anywhere.

Strange place of origin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On the site it was written that the goods would be delivered from the USA, but the post office confirmed that it was from China. Now I am not sure in safety of the goods.

Be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me terrible hive (urticaria) one hour after I took one capsule. First I couldn't believe I was allergic to B-vitamin and I repeated after two weeks and again after one hour terrible urticaria. I called my doctor and I got antihistamine.

I don't think it's working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this B complex because of the Methyl but it has not worked as well as others.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was way too strong for me. I have nerve damage at the side of my head and in my temples after a car crash three years ago, and two days after starting taking this they started aching and throbbing again. I did some research (should have done it before I bought this) and found out that vitamin B can actually cause nerve damage if taken in excess for too long. If you don't have severe vitamin B deficency, don't buy this! You might not notice it as fast as I did.

1 2