excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, the best I have used - better for me than Doctor's Best and another couple of brands I have tried - I think I will stick with these.

5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE BEST ENZYME I HAVE USED THAT WORKS WITH MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM . I NO LONGER HAVE EXCESSIVE CRAMPS OR BLOATING WHEN I EAT MY FOODS WITH SUGAR AND CARBOHYDRATES. I HIGLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT.

Helpful Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a very difficult digestive system so I tried this route...It seems to be helping so I am trying it for a second month to be sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best result

Irwin Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works in general

Hopefully good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Problems lately so hope this helps ,good company, great price, fast free shipping

very good package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

the package of the product was very good. but the box was to big.

Huge tax costs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liked the product but when I ordered 3 more I was told I had to pay an extra £18 in tax to receive it!, when I contacted the company they were not at all helpful and said it was in the small print that tax MAY have to be paid (as it wasn’t on my first order I assumed that it wouldn’t be on the 2nd order!!) I asked for my money back but this wasn’t forthcoming - said if I paid the tax bill plus package to return to states they might reimburse me some of it. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! Would never use them again

Wish I had known....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a natural, gentle enzyme to help with the horrific gas, bloating, etc. that comes with pregnancy. But as I check the label for the directions, it says. "Not to be used by pregnant women." I would have liked to see that information in the listing so that I could have made a better choice. I won't be able to try it until after the baby is born, and by then I probably won't have much gas anyway.