Great for my first skinny mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely applies well for my bottom lashes, I sometimes use for my upper, and does great for that too. I even notice that it some what gives my upper lashes a nice curl, so great when I don't have time for my curler.

Best micro mascara

Posted by matillyrose on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best micro brush mascara I have come across. Lengthens, curls and doesn't smudge or flake. No itching and leaves lashes a nice length without leaving any product on eyes or undereyes. I like that the brush is small enough to get into the tiniest corners.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good for daily and natural beauty recommended 👍👍

Good for small lashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is an very good mascara if you have really tiny eyelashes as it really separates each and every one of them. I have long lushes ones so I actually use it on either days when I want a more natural look or if I want to go the extra mile and coat my lower lash lines

Very useful for lower lashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to mascara for my lower lashes! My lashes are super short and this micro mascara is so easy to use!

Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've good oily eyes and have tried many, many brands with not much success. Didn't want to use waterproof because of reviews saying its bad for the eyes. Thought I'd try this one and it works really well and has lasted all day, even in 100% humidity and 30+ degree heat in Hong Kong. I don't have full lashes, so this one works just perfect for me, would recommend.

Best Natural Mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how Natural It Looks When I Applied It On My Lashes. This Mascara Give Volume To My Lashes. Totally Would Recommend This !

Amazing, doesn't smudge and coats well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only concern is the expiry date on the mascara

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

okay for it's price

Great Mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I loved how natural this mascara looks. It enhances every single hair

1 2 3