Love Hurraw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw! is the best lip balm I've ever used, and I'm a lip balm junkie. The vanilla is good, although I prefer some of the other flavors.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are incredible lip balms! They are so moisturising and actually absorb into the lips instead of sitting on top and drying them out more like petroleum jelly based products! My only regret buying these was I only bought two! I need more in various rooms of my house!

Slight applause, not the best though

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

If it contains vanilla, count me in! This smells delicious and looks cute. Is it that moisturizing? Nah...not that I noticed. It's winter here in the cold,dark north and I need some stronger stuff to keep my lips truly moisturized. I recommend this for the enticing smell, but if you're after some serious moisture-action, you might need to search elsewhere. (also the tube's push mechanism was flimsy, and now I really can't get the balm stick down anymore. so now the only way for me is up -_-)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love everything about these balms, the texture, the hydration, the smell !!

My favourite Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few natural lip balms and this is hands down my favourite. It has an easy application, the balm itself is nice and fluid during application and shiny. And the vanilla bean smell is divine!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best raw vegan, organic lip balm. Silky consistency with no nasty chemicals.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have repurchased this several times. Smells divine and works great! Cruelty free, vegan, natural ingredients = amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm in LOVE with the scent, such a good comforting smell of raw vanilla, absolutly deliscious, can smell it all day. It's also nourishing and only natural ingrediants, I'm really happy I've found this. Can't wait to try the other flavoures!!

Yummy flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of Hurraw Lip Balms, and I like all of the flavors, but this one is particularly yummy!

Very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess all 'Hurraw' lip balms are great. It's not a sweet vanilla taste, but tastes like true vanilla bean.