Grapefruit is my favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love Hurraw! products. They are an amazing chapstick. I love how natural environmentally friendly they are too! This grapefruit flavor is probably my all-time favorite. The flavor is perfectly subtle with the sweet and sour type that you find from grapefruit. I would totally recommend it!

Don't see the hype, but ok and affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms smell nice, but don't really feel like they're penetrating down into your lips. They kind of just sit and feel a bit oily. I bought the lime and green tea ones as well and this is the nicest. They were OK but I probably wouldn't buy again as I prefer a lip product to moisturize and feel like it's working.

Demasiado bueno!

Posted by Gabids on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vivo con los labios partidos y este bálsamo es buenísimo! No difiere mucho de otros bálsamos labiales (siento que todos me sirven de la misma manera) pero el aroma a Pomelo lo pone como primera opción entre mis muchos bálsamos labiales que tengo y que pruebo constantemente.

¡Buen bálsamo!

Posted by martaekos on March 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Como todos los que he probado de Hurraw: uno protector solar y otro bálsamo de noche (el más hidratante de todos). Éste en concreto tiene un sabor cítrico muy rico y es hidratante. Deja los labios con un brillito muy cuqui! ^^

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing. Lip is soft and supple. I love to wear it everyday.

Not bad

Posted by Manonlabrebette on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite from Hurraw. Doesn't leave any color on your lips and the grapefruit scent is very strong, but, like all the Hurraw lip balm, it leaves my lips smooth and hydrated.

Awesome Smellin'

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super soft & smells amazing Tiny enough to take with you anywhere!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Matt, light and non greasy. Love the smell, will order more.

Great Lip balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some lip balms dry out your lips when you don’t use them. This one doesn’t. I use it twice a day and that’s enough to keep my lips from feeling dry. (I also live in a warm, humid country.) Love the shape and scent of the lipbalm. Will repurchase even though it doesn’t have spf.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finally I have found a good lip balm and it has amazing scent!!