Irritated my skin

Posted by Babycakes on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Hugo soaps are beautifully crafted and perfect for gifting because the top layer is decorated. Lime&Bergamot piece is decorated with imitation pieces of lime. It smells nice but I would say the smell is masculine. It lathers well but seems to be drying. And my skin got tingly and blushed afterwards so I think it's allergic reaction to either bergamot or lime. My hubby liked the soap though and his skin was ok. Extra star for good ingredients and aesthetic aspect.

For my Grandson

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes he got left out one year and he let me know he missed his bar. He is 16 and wants to smell good for the girls !!!!

I love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bar of this soap a year ago and fell in love with it...and my local store stopped carrying it! So glad that iHerb carries it! It's gentle, the scent is wonderful but not overwhelming, and best of all, I smell great all day long!

Wow the bar shrunk

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bar is much smaller than the last time I ordered it. The price was the same. Good thing I really like the soap or I wouldn't order again.

Not For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells brilliant but for some reason, my skin itches after using it, Oh well...

Makes the bathroom smell divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely refreshing lime scent, with creamy, gentle lather.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

this brand does beautiful soaps. Highly recommend

smells great, too

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's good and soft but break up easily.

devine soap !

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

like it much !

Nice fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for someone else and I haven't heard what they thought of it yet. I hoped it would be a nice uplifting combination with the lime and bergamot to start the day. I hope the fragrance lasts.

1 2