.•:*¨¨*:•.☆★Hugo Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender☆★ .•:*¨¨*:•.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

May I rename this product to Hugo Naturals,Essential MYSTERIOUS, one drop of French Lavender.This is without doubt the most simple(and easy) fragrance I've attempted to describe--yet by far, One of the most mysterious smells of all. Not overpowering at all.The scent is so weak and subtle that even when I stick my face in the mist after spraying I can hardly smell the lavender for a fraction of a second and makes me wonder if i have a nostril problem! OK my nose is probably stuffed or I did something wrong here, it`s got to be my fault so I`ll give myself two nice big sprays directly in my face and enjoy the $2.16 worth of lavender I paid for. Puff puff, the lavender scent detectable only for a fraction second. I wonder if this is some kind of magic. Smell nothing at all within a second. The scent is hardly noticeable.I watch the spray mist gently settle on my carpet and enjoy the the reflecting glitter from it. A very gentle non-aromatic fragrance, that to me seems a lot more simple in composition. It has a very clean smell which is a bit of nothing,which has not too much of any one note. It's a very comfortable, non-offensive fragrance. Luckily, I waited a while and it became a very fresh smell of my own room. Though it is not very original, but an innocent smell. I love the bottle and all the little leaves around the the HUGO logo.

I agree with most of the other 1 star reveiws

Posted by NBPT10 on May 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a weak product but it is a free product so I can't say I got ripped off. The scent disappeared in seconds. It is very watered down and likely make with cheap oils. My teachers have always said be ware of cheap essential oils. If they are not practitioner grade they will not have any therapeutic effect. If you found this review helpful please visit my home page by clicking on the blue handle name above and read my other value added reviews.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell like mosquito deter

Not good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this product, it has nice packaging and nice smell, but it is not worth the money. Staying power is awful, after 2 seconds I don't feel it at all.

Como aplicar agua.

Posted by EloCostigan on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Apenas tiene olor, tan solo unos instantes después de aplicarlo. Lo habia comprado como bruma para despues del baño o para rociar la almohada pero es como aplicar agua.No volvere a comprarlo.

I don't get that smell

Posted by Olya-IHERB on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of all good reviews and I think it'll be perfect for summer time.....well.... I was wrong. As for me it has heavy smell - not clear lavender, like somebody put lavender to a dirty water and left it there for year. I'll never buy this product again. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я купила этот продукт, прочитав множество хороших отзывов и я думала, что эта водичка будет идеальной для лета........ну.......я ошибалась. Для меня это очень тяжелый запах - не чистой лаванды, такое впечатление, что кто-то положил лаванду в грязную воду и оставил ее там на год. Никогда больше не куплю этот продукт! Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very light. Almost no smell at all. Remained in the air for a few seconds.

Tap water

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't bother waste your money on this unless you need the empty bottle to fill up. There's virtually ZERO lavender smell.

Not pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mist has no fragrance whatsoever of lavender. It is like spraying water.

une arnaque

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

complètement nul, c'est de l'eau...