Better than at least Reviva Labs

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm Reviva Labs Skincare's biggest fan and was happy to find their mascara which I used for years. While I appreciate their effort at launching a more-natural mascara, sadly it was too thin for my liking and wasn't as voluminous as conventional brands. This one by Honeybee is a few bucks more but it makes my lashes thicker and more voluminous than Reviva's. Also, the brush is better suited for my eyes than the previous one. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Dreadful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

This mascara is so thin as to be virtually useless and even repeated applications don't help. Ironically though it takes real persistence to get off. Tried it once and binned it.

vel

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful blekk, ikke dusjet, velholdt hele dagen og ser naturlig

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice cover, staying for all day

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

This mascara is not only natural and free of toxic ingredients but also doesn't make clumps at all. Yes, it might not provide with a false-lash effect but that's not what I am looking for

Love the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is natural and the color is great. Lasts all day.

5 stars!

Posted by australia on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Very natural looking.

Quite Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the mascara itself. The problem with application is because the wand itself isn't the best quality. I will wash and use a good wand from an old mascara.

Natural-looking mascara.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

It easily comes on, and stayes on all day without "wearing off". I must add that I have fair skinn and blond hair, and like to use natural-looking makeup. So I like this mascara because it gives me a natural look, not like in most of the Maybelline-commersials:) In short, I love this mascara.

great for natural mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great natural mascara! The first coat goes on pretty thin but your second coat is thick and nice and by the third coat you've got glamour eyes!